Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mandy Moore Cast as Disney’s Rapunzel


This just announced: Mandy Moore Cast as Disney’s Rapunzel

Oh well, I was rather hoping for Kristen Chenoweth, since I'm a forlorn Pushing Daisies fan, but I understand the Mandy Moore choice. Even more interesting to me is Zachary Levi, from NBC's Chuck, as the male lead. He's very beta male in his roles so far which makes for fascinating character possibilities.

And how about that plot description? Sounds more like Petrosinella, but not. Cause she's a PRINCESS... (I'm a princess, you're a princess, don't you want to be a princess, too?)

Disney’s new “Rapunzel” picks up with the princess, famous for her 70 feet of golden hair, after she’s been stolen from her parents’ castle as an infant and imprisoned. Now a teenager, Rapunzel escapes and goes on the run with a bandit as her captor pursues them.

2 comments:

  1. Traveling with 70 feet of hair. Right. I foresee no headaches, neck aches, or back problems for her. :-S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well of course, she's a princess. Aches aren't princessly. Unless inspired by peas.

    ReplyDelete