Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Little Red Riding Hood Birthday Party

Before I lose this in my long lists, here's a quick link to an adorable birthday party with a Little Red Riding Hood theme at Puddin Pop Designs.


I don't see many parties like these--usually it's just the standard princess party. Click through to see several more images, especially of the cake and a lot of happy little girls. There are ideas for activities, too, in case you have a young one who would like a similar party.

Looks like some little brothers had fun being wolves, too. And the cake is great, too. Loved it all and wanted to share...

And the empowerment of beating a wolf head pinata--wouldn't Bettelheim have had a party with that one? (Pun fully intended!)

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful party. I think my 24th birthday party is going to be Little Red themed now.

    ReplyDelete