Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Whimsical Moment: Cinderella at Tiffany's

While Christmas shopping last week, I detoured past the windows at Tiffany's (my usual homage to Audrey Hepburn if I'm nearby) and discovered this window. All I had was my iPhone camera, but the image turned out well enough to share.


This was supposed to be a detail image, but once it was shrunk down for web size, it doesn't really work well as a close-up of Cinderella in the carriage. Oh well. I tried! Certainly not a strict interpretation of Cinderella, but we aren't very picky here, are we?


As I said, these were up last week and may be somewhere in your area, too, if you have a Tiffany's nearby. (We only have one here in Nashville.) Not worth a trip just to see, especially with the images here, but always fun to see the details in person if you are nearby as I was.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that looks remarkably beautiful and very much like the cover of a Cinderella book or a Cinderella-based romance novel.

    ReplyDelete