Monday, December 6, 2010

Runaway Gingerbread Man for Eating


Runaway Gingerboy Cookie Kit By Gingerhaus®

I discovered this Runaway Gingerboy Cookie Kit By Gingerhaus® at a local store while browsing last week and was amused.  Gingerbread men are everywhere, especially during the holiday season, but few play off the fairy tale with a nonstandard pose.  So the Runaway Gingerbread Boy made me smile and I remembered it when I got home and looked for images online to share with you.  Here they are from Amazon.

I also saw these, a Night Before Christmas cookie cutter set and another runaway gingerbread man cookie cutter sans kit

The Night Before Christmas Cookie Cutter Kit: Based on the Story by Clement C. Moore (Mini Kits)

Gingerbread Man Cookie Cutter (Running)

So how many of you make Gingerbread Men and Women during the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment