Wednesday, September 7, 2011

More about Merrie Haskell's The Princess Curse


The Princess Curse

Yesterday's post for Merrie Haskell's The Princess Curse pushed live without the enhancing I had originally planned for it. I usually try to add some reviews or a little more commentary to the new book announcements. (Waving at Haskell who saw and commented on the post, too!)

So for your reading evaluation, the first few paragraphs are available for reading at Harper Teen. And Haskell's site has a page of review excerpts to read, too.

I do enjoy seeing how so many different authors interpret this once lesser known tale. I don't know if we can call it lesser known these days between Barbie and all of the recent books. Perhaps what fascinates me most is that this one wasn't used to inspire a classic ballet. Doesn't it seem just perfect for it, really?


Entwined Wildwood Dancing Princess of the Midnight Ball 

No comments:

Post a Comment